- In Sunday School, everything rises and falls on leadership.
- The Sunday School must return to its purpose of reaching, teaching, and winning.
- Sunday School must be the center for ministry.
- The pastor must be the biggest supporter of the Sunday School.
- Good teaching will not necessarily grow a class, but bad teaching will definitely kill a class.
- Organize the class for growth and ministry.
- A growing Sunday School will have leaders who consistenly seek new training and ideas.
Seven more secrets to come.
Just a Thought!