Monday, August 4, 2008

29 Years of Marriage


Today marks my and Rhonda's 29th wedding anniversary. It's hard to believe that 29 years can go by so fast. The saying is true, "Time flies when you're having fun." We have had an amazing 29 years together. God has brought us through great times of joy, sorrow, happiness, trials, good times and not so good times. But there is no person I would rather go through these times with than my dear wife of 29 years. Rhonda is not only my wife, she is my very best friend. I can't imagine life without her. I thank God for my wife. I am looking forward to another amazing 29 years together. Because it is Rhonda who makes our marriage what it is, I am expecting the next 29 years to be even more fun than the first 29 years.
Rhonda, I love you and thanks for a great 29 years.